Every Teneo colleague is allocated 1 day per year to undertake Voluntary work of their choice. The day might be part of a scheme organized through us or entirely their own thing.
Previous activities include:
- Litter picking in a nature reserve
- Tree planting in a forest that had been ravished by fire
- Gardening at a care home for people with learning disabilities
- Working in a local school providing pupils with interview practice
- Visiting a theme park with a group of young disabled people
- Working with a local food bank to distribute food to the needy