Automatically monitor actual end user experience of any app on any device.
Say goodbye to large CAPEX spends typical with high quality monitoring solutions. Instead, pay for Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity software features and management work as a predictable monthly recurring cost.
To thrive in today’s data-driven world, organisations have no choice but to undergo digital transformation. Substantial investment in new technologies, apps and services such as SD-WAN will naturally play a supporting role in your transition, however their acquisition alone won’t drive workforce productivity or customer value. Instead, fast-paced end user adoption and problem-free usage will create the real competitive advantage, and to achieve this, you need to provide excellent end user experience.
Digital Experience Monitoring as a Service from Teneo helps you automatically monitor actual end user experience of any local, cloud, or web-based enterprise app running on any physical, virtual, or mobile device, entirely from the end user device’s perspective. Leveraging Riverbed’s SteelCentral Aternity software, we’ll help you proactively identify and rapidly resolve technology, app or service problems by providing you with actionable insight that correlates together three vital streams of data:
1. User productivity
2. App performance
3. Device health and performance
This enables you to compare true performance before and after network and app changes, e.g. the introduction of SD-WAN, migrations from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and from Office 2010 to Office 365.
HOW IS DIGITAL EXPERIENCE MONITORING AS A SERVICE DELIVERED?
Digital Experience Monitoring as a Service is managed entirely by us; we’ll project-manage everything for you and make sure the software is fully updated, maintained and available to you 24×7. Our pricing model has a set up cost (NRC), and a monthly recurring cost (MRC) based on licence volume.
We’ll help you choose the best deployment method for the Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity software agents.
Before you begin your move to SD-WAN, an Office 365 migration or Windows 10 upgrade, we’ll validate data collection, capture pre-change and post-change baselines, and provide you with our analysis showing changes to performance. We’ll provide you with proactive notifications and actions in real-time along with access to a portal dashboard so you can drill down into live issues yourself. We’ll also present you with detailed, retrospective monthly or quarterly reports with recommendations based on trends we’ve noticed over the reporting period.
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL EXPERIENCE MONITORING AS A SERVICE
- Validate performance after the introduction of SD-WAN, an Office 365 migration, Windows 10 upgrade, or any network and app change.
- Find out if the expensive software licences you pay for monthly are actually being used.
- Say goodbye to large CAPEX spends typical with high quality monitoring solutions. Instead, pay for Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity software features and management work as a predictable monthly recurring cost, saving you money, time and effort in the long term.
- Pay as you grow, only using the licences you need, until you’re ready to scale.
- Leverage Teneo’s expertise to fully understand Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity data, to help quickly resolve issues and get to the root cause of performance challenges.
- Always benefit from the latest Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity software updates, features and functionality.
- Free your time up for other, higher priority things as Teneo takes management and reporting off your hands.
- Track workforce productivity levels meet your digital transformation goals.
GET THE DATASHEET
Find out more by reading our datasheet:Digital Experience Monitoring as a Service Datasheet
Get in touch to start a conversation about Digital Experience Monitoring as a Service.