If you have a question about our Service Desk, read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below. Can’t find the answer to your question? Give us a call.
- Who runs Teneo’s Service Desk?
- The resolution to my problem goes beyond the basic support you provide via the Service Desk. What should I do?
- What are your Support Priority definitions?
- How do I check the status of my support tickets online?
Who runs Teneo’s Service Desk?
We have local support in the UK, US and Australia with trained, dedicated support staff working in our Network Operations Centre in a follow-the-sun model. All team members are employed and trained by us.
The resolution to my problem goes beyond the basic support you provide via the Service Desk. What should I do?
Our Basic Support service covers the following:
- Direct access to next-generation technology experts: Interact with a support engineer who is trained to quickly understand your unique challenges and identify your problem.
- Provision of step by step, written instructions that you can implement so that you can resolve your issue.
- Ticket management through our Zendesk portal: Submit, update, check status, and manage support tickets for all of your supported Teneo next-generation technologies.
- Documentation and FAQs: Access technology manuals, technical guides, software release notes, and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to streamline deployments and incident resolution.
- Feature releases and updates: Stay current with the latest feature updates, software and hardware updates.
What are your Support Priority definitions?
We’ll have agreed our priority definitions with you when you first joined our support service. For reference, these are as follows:
- P1 – Critical
- P2 – High Impact Disruption
- P3 – Minor Impact Disruption
- P4 – Information Request
You can read our SLAs for more detail.
How do I check the status of my support tickets online?
We have a self-service online portal where you can check the latest status of your support tickets and follow progress. You can also review all outstanding tickets for your company. If you need help with our support portal, you can download our quick guide.