Here’s the 6 hottest topics from Teneo this month:
1) We launched SD-WAN as a Service – get the datasheet
SD-WAN as a Service guides you through the complex planning & deployment phases involved in SD-WAN and delivers a solution that’s exactly right for you, on an Opex cost model so you can access SD-WAN benefits without delay.
2) Find out why SD-WAN could become the de facto standard for networking
Earlier this month, Enterprise Management 360 looked at how SD-WAN is becoming a new way of networking and could replace other systems.
3) Seven metrics that matter when measuring DevOps success
Embracing DevOps is critical for competing in the digital age. But how do you measure DevOps success? Riverbed’s Mason Coffman reports.
4) The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) has been released
Netskope has been recognized as a leader, and is positioned furthest right of the 11 vendors evaluated for completeness of vision.
5) How to manage mobile app madness
Enterprise demand for mobile apps is far outstripping IT’s ability to keep up. Computerworld has provided several strategies for coping, including ‘Citizen Developers’.
6) Why choose Teneo for Gigamon?
We offer a Standard Teneo Support Contract or a Premium Teneo Support Contract for Gigamon, but that’s not all. Find out more!
Be sure to get in touch with us to discuss these topics further!