The Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN edge platform provides business benefits such as better application availability, network reliability and a higher quality of experience for users. However while your IT team is focused on delivering these, the last thing you’ll want to worry about is the ongoing upkeep of the Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect, Orchestrator and Boost technology itself.
That’s where Teneo can help. We provide Co-Managed and Managed Services for Silver Peak depending on how much management control you want to retain in-house.
We provide Silver Peak Design and Deployment services as pre-requisites to a Managed Service, which are necessary for any successful Silver Peak SD-WAN migration.
Our Managed Service then comprises of:
- Service Enablement
- Asset Management
- 24x7x365 Monitoring & Alerting
- Day to Day Management
- Reporting & Service Improvement
- Quality Assurance Plan
The Co-Managed Service is a lighter version with fewer features included under each category.
The Cost Model
Service Enablement is a one-off cost to cover a Pre-Service Workshop and 4-week set up of a Service Handbook, VPN and Teneo monitoring system.
Our Co-Managed and Managed Services are charged as a predictable, monthly recurring cost.
We provide a more specialised Silver Peak service than the average partner, and act in a more agile way due to our size, experience, skillsets and global locations.
We also carry an ecosystem of complementary technologies, connectivity and services to Silver Peak and we’re a Silver Peak Authorised Deployment Partner through our Geode Services subsidiary.
Co-Managed and Managed Service Benefits
We deliver a Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN edge platform that’s installed and maintained to the vendor’s specifications and managed around the clock by a team of experts.
This means you don’t need to worry about hiring new people in-house or training your own team to the same high level as ours and can therefore extract the value that’s intended from SD-WAN instantly at a predictable and manageable cost.
- Ensure that your Silver Peak SD-WAN platform is installed, configured and maintained to Silver Peak specifications.
- Maximise the value of the EdgeConnect platform and receive our best practice recommendations.
- Proactively identify errors in near real-time and allow Teneo to take corrective action before users notice or complain.
- Ensure your Silver Peak deployment is always right-sized to aid capacity planning for future growth & expansion.
- Cover routine Silver Peak management work at a predictable monthly cost, saving you money in the long term.
Find Out More
For more detail on what’s included in our Silver Peak Co-Managed and Managed Services, download the datasheet:Silver Peak Managed Service Datasheet
For more information about our SD-WAN capabilities, please read Why Work With Teneo For SD-WAN?
To further discuss your Silver Peak Managed Service requirements, please contact us using the form below.