In this latest eSentire webinar session, you’re invited to attend a live fireside chat with U.S. Marine Corps Lt. Col. Robert Darling (Ret.), who played a critical communications role during the cataclysmic events of 9/11.
Join to hear Bob recount the fascinating story with Mark Sangster, eSentire’s VP and Industry Security Strategist, about how he became a critical liaison between the Vice President, the National Security Advisor and the Pentagon upon entering the President’s bunker that day. He’ll also discuss how the enormity of decisions made that day shaped his understanding of crisis leadership.
Glean guidance from Bob and Mark that you can immediately apply to manage through current global crises and the cybersecurity events that come into play when normal business operations are distracted, stressed and stretched to their limits. Key learnings will include:
- Leadership lessons learned during crisis
- The critical role of communication
- Crisis decision-making during cyber incidents and breaches
- Robert Darling, Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret.)
- Mark Sangster, Vice President and Industry Security Strategist, for our partner eSentire, the global leader in Managed Detection and Response