Threats are dynamic. You need to keep evolving to stay ahead. But chances are that your network and security operations teams and analysts are overburdened. Is it time for a new approach to security?
Schedule a Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform Update to find out why they’re the world’s leading cybersecurity company giving 60,000 enterprise customers the power to protect billions of people worldwide.
The Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform safeguards your business with continuous innovation, combining the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics and providing highly effective cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
The Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform includes:
- Network Security: Helping you adopt best practices using app, user and content-based policies to minimise opportunities for attack.
- Advanced Endpoint Protection: Blocking exploits, ransomware, malware and file-less attacks to minimise infected endpoints and servers.
- Cloud Security: Speeding up multi-cloud deployments, with continuous compliance validation, through deep integrations with native cloud services and automation tools.
- Cloud-Delivered Security Services: Allowing you to confidently automate threat identification and prevention everywhere.
- Cortex platform: Letting you consume security innovations quickly using ecosystem partner apps that integrate tightly into the platform.
Enterprise security solutions include Next-Generation Firewall, Threat Prevention Services, Endpoint Protection and 5G / IoT.
Cloud security solutions include Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), SaaS, Branch & Retail and Mobile Users.
Palo Alto Networks product lines include: Aperture for SaaS Applications, AutoFocus Threat Intelligence, DNS Security, Evident, GlobalProtect, Cortex Data Lake, MineMeld Threat Intelligence Sharing, PA and VM-Series Next-Generation Firewalls, Panorama, Public Cloud Storage Security, RedLock, Traps and WildFire Malware Analysis.
The results you can expect from the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform are:
- Operating efficiently to stop attacks that cause business disruption
- Automating routine tasks to reduce response time and speed deployments
- Improving security effectiveness and efficiency with tightly integrated innovations
If you’ve been tasked with upgrading your security architecture to achieve these results, and/or are existing Palo Alto Networks customers looking to get the most out of your existing investment, we’d love to arrange a Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform Update session for you and your team.
Simply register your interest with your Teneo account manager and let us know the dates and times that would be most convenient for you.