On September 23rd, IDC will be hosting a webinar discussing how the convergence of network and security tools can help your organisation to securely deliver business continuity without sacrificing user experience.
Register here to join
2020 saw one of the biggest shifts in the way organisations work and operate, as most of their workforce working from home has now become the new normal. This is not only putting new strains on the network, but also creating more issues for the IT and security teams as the workforce still need to access applications and data securely.
The webinar will cover:
- What the trends are in Europe from IDC’s latest research
- What organisations can do to handle new business priorities
- How to handle secure remote access at scale
- How to maintain network visibility
- Which tools can be used to keep the network secure?
- How to optimise bandwidth usage and performance
IDC’s Research Manager, Romain Fouchereau, will speak with Riverbed and Gigamon to discuss how IT and security leaders can keep delivering network resilience, performance, security and a solid user experience for their organisation.