It is estimated that approximately 2.39 million cases of cyber-crimes affected UK businesses over the past 12 months, with a cost totaling £4.65 million and a whopping 84% of businesses affected.
Cybercrime is now a lucrative business predicted to soar to $10.5 Trillion by 2025. And the stark reality is that it’s not a matter of ‘if’ your business will face a security breach, but ‘when’. The question now becomes, how can you ensure your organization is prepared?
Join Teneo at the private members’ Oriental Club, London, for an insightful roundtable discussion, proudly presented in partnership with Akamai Guardicore, as we delve into the world of cybersecurity resilience. Following a champagne reception, the roundtable will take place over a three-course lunch.
Key discussion points will include:
- The evolution of cybercrime, sophisticated attacks, and the role of AI
- Busting common cybersecurity myths
- Strategies to proactively prepare for a security breach
- Best practices for mitigating the impact of a breach
- Crafting a robust, multi-layered defense strategy
Registration is by invitation only. If you would like to attend but have not received an invitation, please email email@example.com or speak to your Teneo account manager.