Established in 2000 with a Mission of ‘Opening Minds to New Possibilities’, Teneo is a Solutions Provider focused on reducing complexity. We combine leading technology with deep expertise to create new ideas on how to simplify IT operations. Simplification reduces risk, saves money, improves time to resolution and boosts user adoption. We call this “simplification through innovation”. We focus on connecting users to their applications in a way that is secure, optimized and observable.
We are driven to excel by our Purpose beyond Profit – to positively impact the lives of a million children around the world and this, coupled with our core values of Accountability, Growth, Respect, Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, Employee Wellbeing and Corporate Social Responsibility. provides the foundation to all that we do. Recent initiatives demonstrate this including: funding the building of a number of schools in Africa and giving all employees time off during the year to do voluntary work.
The company employs around 60 people in its headquarters in the UK and offices in, Australia and the USA and has a global reach.
We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join our busy team on a 3 month contract, with a view to the role becoming permanent in the future. We are happy to discuss flexible working hours and do not expect attendance in our office in Theale for more than one day every 2 weeks.
Salary: circa £28,000 per annum.
- Processing all customer orders for the UK, Australia and France within agreed SLAs and ensuring that all required documentation is available and attached to the order.
- Creating customer invoices as soon as possible for the UK, Australia and France and ensuring the necessary start and end date and serial numbers are added to orders in a timely manner
- Creating and sending customer statements monthly
- Collection of all receivables by the due date for the UK, France and Australia
- Reporting weekly to the CFO on ageing of debt and issues with collections
- Posting all supplier invoices for the UK, Australia and France
- Assisting with expenses processing
- Assisting with intercompany invoicing
- Running reports to check for missing start and end dates, serial numbers and open POs and taking appropriate actions to bring information up to date
- Dealing with all incoming emails to the admin inbox and actioning within agreed SLAs
- Providing support and cover for the finance team during holidays and busy periods
- Carrying out general administrative tasks as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard
- Work experience ideally within an accounting/finance function
- Microsoft Office and Financial accounting ERP systems
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and growing environment
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Able to use own initiative
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy & attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Logical and Analytical
- Open Minded