The way Government operates is evolving, digital transformation is breaking down doors and opening up new and exciting opportunities to fundamentally rethink and rearrange the planning and delivery of public services. This digitalisation of processes and people, has created a chance to further streamline services creating a more effective and efficient public sector.
The 2019 Public Sector ICT Summit brings together digital transformation experts from across the UK to share insights into the latest developments and innovative approaches that are changing central and local government; from engagement with users, building and maintaining infrastructures, sharing data and securing our systems against the latest cyber threats.
Key topics for 2019 include:
- Digital Citizens. Creating, embedding and boosting a digital culture
- Can Blockchain deliver the biggest transformation of public services?
- Fighting the never-ending battle: Protecting your citizens data
- Connectivity, creating an access anywhere approach
- Realising the true transformation promise of the cloud
- Smart Working, enabling your workforce to do more
- What does AI mean for the Public Sector?
If you’re attending be sure to check out our partner Silver Peak’s panel session from 13.15-1.5, “Realising the true transformation of the cloud, automating SD-WAN”
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT