Palo Alto Networks are running their first UK Cloud Security Summit “A more secure everywhere”.
During this one-day event, you will hear from Cloud subject matter experts and security professionals who will share their experience about how to secure your cloud transformation, every step of the way.
Palo Alto Networks Cloud Summit provides a great opportunity to understand Palo Alto Networks’ mission to protect our way of life in the Digital Age. No matter where you sit in your organization, security experts from Palo Alto Networks and Industry will help you secure your digital transformation in this interactive, one day conference and Exhibition. By the end of the day, you will know how Palo Alto Networks provides you with the visibility and control needed to move to the cloud and manage multi-cloud and hybrid environments securely.
The event will include panel discussions and breakout sessions focused on:
- Prevention and automation through the use of public cloud services and SaaS
- Understanding what security is available from your providers and what you need to do to stay secure throughout your Cloud journey
- How to help developers embed security into their applications and toolset
JUST ANNOUNCED: Guest Speakers
- Varun Badhwar | SVP Products & Engineering, Public Cloud Security, Palo Alto Networks, and co-founder and ex-CEO of Redlock.io, recently acquired by Palo Alto Networks.
- Joe Fogarty | Head of the Cyber Resilience Centre, Department for Work and Pensions and senior stakeholder at the NCSC.
- Greg Day | EMEA CSO, Palo Alto Networks.
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes | Commonly referred to as “the World’s Greatest Living Explorer”. British Explorer, holder of several endurance records, writer and poet.