CONSOLIDATE, FLEX & TRANSFORM YOUR NETWORK WITH CONNECTIVITY AS A SERVICE
Use your time more efficiently and reduce overall global connectivity costs with one contract, one invoice and one team.
IT budgets are always shrinking and today’s networking teams often have limited people resources. So when it comes to managing global telco providers and local ISPs on the other side of the world to get the best price vs performance outcomes, it’s normal to feel a huge drain on your time, energy and your company’s wallet.
Connectivity as a Service from Teneo helps you use your time more efficiently and reduces global connectivity costs by bringing you flexibility that boosts the overall performance of your network architecture.
Our service helps you to leverage Internet Access at a more cost-effective rate than MPLS, ideal if you’re about to increase spend on MPLS, or look for a new MPLS provider or ISP to accommodate bandwidth growth. It also allows you to achieve greater agility in an SD-WAN deployment.
HOW IS CONNECTIVITY AS A SERVICE DELIVERED?
Available in over 200 countries and territories, we provide a fully project-managed, 24×7 enterprise-class service for all available Internet Access technologies with speeds and SLA’s to suit your needs. Now you can cut out the time it takes to research and source the right Internet Access service from the best provider in each country since we’ll do all that hard work for you.
Our 24×7 proactive monitoring and service desk teams work around the clock to ensure your service delivers, day and night. Essentially, we’ll deliver the right service, at the right price – made up of a predictable monthly recurring cost (MRC) with deployment costs covered in a simple non-recurring cost (NRC) – at the right quality, at the right time with centralized procurement, invoicing, technical standardization, performance monitoring and fault resolution.
BENEFITS OF CONNECTIVITY AS A SERVICE
- Leverage Internet Access at a more cost-effective rate than MPLS.
- We’ll select from a diversity of Internet connectivity providers per site to ensure you achieve maximum uptime.
- Predictable monthly recurring cost (MRC) with deployment costs covered in a simple non-recurring cost (NRC).
- Fully managed, 24×7 enterprise-class service delivered through one contract, one invoice and one team.
- Available in 200+ countries and territories.
- Consolidate existing global Internet management.
- A range of Internet Access technologies, speeds and SLA’s to suit your needs.
- All Internet comes with RJ45 Ethernet handoff and static IP.
- Centralized procurement, invoicing, technical standardisation, performance monitoring and fault resolution.
GET THE DATASHEET
Find out more by reading our datasheet:DOWNLOAD THE DATASHEET
Get in touch to start a conversation about Connectivity as a Service.