Your organization is sold on the business benefits of Microsoft Office 365, but you’re taking a deeper look at Office 365’s built-in email security. However with insufficient protection against advanced cyber threats, lack of forensics and insights, and excessive downtime, can you really trust Microsoft with your email security?
Now’s the time to take Office 365 security into your own hands, and consider adding an extra layer of protection including:
- Strong defence against malware-free business email compromise.
- Advanced malware-based threats and phishing campaigns.
- Visibility and forensics of threats, attackers, and campaign insights.
- Orchestration to remove threats, block access to malicious sites, and assess and confirm compromise.
- Business continuity and around-the-clock support, allowing users to access email even during Office 365 outages.
Here’s an overview of how Teneo & Proofpoint can help:
So before you migrate, check out this Whitepaper to discover The Hidden Costs of Microsoft Office 365 Security.DOWNLOAD THE WHITEPAPER