Riverbed SteelHead CX for Cloud speeds migration to the public cloud and accelerates access for users from virtually any location. With SteelHead CX for Cloud you can leverage cloud elastic sizing and cloning to scale as demand fluctuates. Monthly subscription terms give you the ability to cost-effectively offer the right service level based on user demand.
SteelHead CX for Cloud also improves IT visibility by seamlessly integrating with Riverbed SteelCentral NetProfiler for end-to-end network monitoring and reporting and Riverbed SteelCentral AppResponse for end-user experience monitoring for web and SaaS applications.
Built for public cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and VMware ESX-hosted clouds and vCloud Air, SteelHead CX for Cloud extends the #1 cloud optimisation solution for the hybrid enterprise WAN to Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) public clouds.
Riverbed SteelHead CX For Cloud Benefits:
- Accelerate application migration and user access to the cloud
- Accelerate the delivery of enterprise data and applications in public cloud environments
- Accelerate applications and reduce bandwidth consumption
- Increase application and data transfer performance up to 100x
- Reduce bandwidth utilisation by up to 95%, thus deferring costly network bandwidth upgrades
- Leverage cloud-like, cost-effective economics
- Shift from high capital expenditures to lower operational expenditures