Riverbed SteelCentral End User Experience Monitoring allows you to monitor the actual end user experience of any local, cloud, web, or enterprise mobile app running on any physical, virtual, or mobile device. As a result, you can proactively identify and rapidly resolve problems to ensure excellent customer service and workforce productivity.
Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity
Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity provides End User Experience Monitoring from the point of consumption – the user’s device.
Unlike APM products that monitor specific applications from the perspective of the data centre, or device monitoring products that measure device, operating system, and app health, Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity automatically monitors and correlates together the three streams of data that constitute true user experience – user interactions, device health and performance, and application performance, as seen by the end user.
Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity Benefits:
- Transform every device into a self-monitoring platform with an integrated view of the multiple streams of data that together provide a comprehensive portrait of real end user experience.
- Dynamically monitor any user interaction within any application running on any type of physical, virtual or mobile device, with no programming required.
- Extend across the broadest range of application technologies, including thick client, web-based, Rich Internet, Java, .NET, Android and iOS applications.
- Instantaneously assess how long users wait for business critical applications to respond, by analysing application usage, time spent running in the foreground, active time, wait time, and crashes.
- Identify trends and impacts of lost productivity across the enterprise by analysing frequent waiting periods.
- Dramatically improve ROI by identifying unused or over-licensed software, and aligning license expenditures to actual usage.
Read More:Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity Datasheet