WildFire simplifies an organisation’s response to the most dangerous threats, automatically detecting unknown malware and quickly preventing threats before an enterprise is compromised.
Unlike legacy security solutions, WildFire quickly identifies and stops these advanced attacks without requiring manual human intervention or costly Incident Response (IR) services after the fact.
When zero-day exploits or malware are discovered by any WildFire user, the service automatically orchestrates enforcement of high-fidelity, evasion-resistant protections for all WildFire subscribers in 300 seconds of first discovery anywhere in the world.
WildFire also forms the central prevention orchestration point for the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform, allowing the enforcement of new controls across:
- Threat Prevention to block malware, exploits, as well as command-and-control (anti-C2 and DNS-based callback) activity.
- URL Filtering with PAN-DB for the prevention of newly discovered malicious URLs
- AutoFocus contextual threat intelligence service, enabling the extraction, correlation and analytics of threat intelligence with high relevance and context.
- Traps advanced endpoint protection and Aperture SaaS security service for real-time verdict determination and threat prevention.
- Integration with Palo Alto Networks technology partners for verdict determination on third-party services with WildFire API.
Download the datasheet:WildFire