Palo Alto Networks’ on-box URL filtering with PAN-DB gives you total control over related web activity. By addressing your lack of visibility and control from both an application and web perspective, App-ID and URL filtering together protect you from a full spectrum of legal, regulatory, productivity, and resource utilisation risks.
- Prevent attacks that leverage the web as an attack vector, including phishing links in emails, phishing sites, HTTP-based command and control, malware sites, and pages that carry exploit kits.
- Automated updates for newly discovered attacks with updates from the Palo Alto Networks WildFire cloud-based threat analysis service every five minutes, blocking malicious URLs as they are discovered.
- Enable SSL decryption with granular policy that balances the inspection of potentially harmful content, while allowing sites with sensitive, personal information to remain encrypted.
- Enable granular policy control for web browsing activity as an extension of your application-based policies.
- Maintain web performance by combining fast cloud URL lookups with a local cache to ensure rapid web browsing while increasing the accuracy and relevancy of categorisation.
Download the datasheet:URL Filtering With PAN-DB