In today’s threat landscape, traditional malware has become highly targeted and evasive, and specifically designed to be completely undetectable. The goal is to breach the network perimeter by delivering malware that can move laterally across an organisation, extracting valuable data as it spreads. All this while remaining invisible to traditional network defences.
Palo Alto Networks protects your network against these threats by providing multiple layers of prevention, confronting threats at each phase of the attack. The Palo Alto Networks Threat Prevention subscription protects the network from advanced threats by identifying and scanning all traffic – applications, users, and content – across all ports and protocols.
- Scans all traffic in full context of applications and users.
- Prevents threats at every stage of the cyberattack lifecycle.
- Single-pass scanning architecture allows for high throughput without sacrificing security.
- Daily, automatic updates for newly discovered threats, with preventions available in 300 seconds for zero-day malware and exploits through WildFire cloud-based threat analysis service.
- Revolutionary automated command-and-control signatures generated at machine scale and speed.
Download the datasheet:Threat Prevention