Enterprise and cloud providers need to deploy applications and services quickly to serve customers and gain a competitive edge. Hitachi Unified Compute Platform (UCP) supports a more agile Data Centre using cloud-ready converged systems. It allows you to automate routine tasks and meet application-stringent SLAs.
Hitachi Unified Compute Platform supports mission-critical and all other workloads and delivers business value with a single-platform architecture across your Data Centres.
The Hitachi Unified Compute Platform portfolio helps speed time to production, automate operations, reduce administrative costs and gain real-time business insights. Efficiency and reliability. Price and performance. Automation and agility. It all comes together in one platform, with zero worry.
Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Features:
- Pre-engineered, pretested and preconfigured solution integrates quality systems and advanced architecture
- Enables IT as a service
- Provides top performance with optimised software from Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and VMware
- Enterprise-class server and storage deliver enterprise-level data protection and replication
- Equipment reuse, cost-effective scalability and investment protection allow the best return on investment (ROI)
Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Benefits:
- Industry-leading automation software. Unified Compute Platform Director, the only infrastructure orchestration software natively embedded into VMware vCenter or Microsoft Systems Center, increases day-to-day operational efficiencies
- The best price-to-performance ratio. Best-in-industry servers, storage, flash and network architecture are optimised for varied workload performance and availability at a highly competitive cost
- Unbeatable reliability. Customer surveys confirm that Hitachi enterprise-class servers and storage are the most dependable in the industry
- Fastest time to production. Since Hitachi’s converged platforms are pretested, certified and prebuilt to meet customer needs, the solution can be set up and delivers business value faster than ever
- One platform for all workloads. Hitachi’s converged architecture runs varied applications on VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V or on bare-metal operating systems, while managing infrastructure via a single pane of glass
Download the Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Director datasheets for:Microsoft Cloud