Hitachi Data Ingestor (HDI) is an elastic and backup-free cloud gateway ideal for organisations with multiple remote or branch offices and cloud service providers looking to offer file services to their customers.
Hitachi Data Ingestor acts like familiar NAS devices to users and applications. Hitachi Data Ingestor, combined with Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) simplifies file services for remote and branch offices, as well as cloud services customers and provides mobile access to NAS data.
Hitachi Data Ingestor Features:
- Maintain a local copy of frequently used files, enable mobile access and link to older content for fast retrieval
- Centrally manage elastic scale and data protection
- Simple, low-touch provisioning and management of remote file services
- Wide range of advanced storage features for simplified, automated and centralised management.
- Content sharing across a network of HDI systems
- File restore
- NAS migration
Hitachi Data Ingestor Benefits:
- Improves productivity
- Reduces costs
- Reduces complexity
- Reduces risks