SNMPc OnLine is an advanced reporting engine for SNMPc. It delivers a unified web based reporting front end for network statistics, alerts and node information.
With out-of-the-box automated collection, flexible presentation options include Microsoft Visio graphics, pre-canned reports, high-level summaries, and custom dashboards. The addition of the SNMPc OnLine module allows Castle Rock Computing to deliver a single source network management solution capable of scaling from as few as fifty devices to tens of thousands.
Building a custom front end enables you to deliver automated, personalised content to everyone in the organisation that needs it. From the same platform, CTOs can be provided with a single screen high level overview of network service levels while regional engineers are provided with detailed troubleshooting information.
Castle Rock SNMPc software is available for sale to military customers. SNMPc maintenance is available for sale to any existing SNMPc customer.
Included in the latest version of SNMPc OnLine with NetFlow monitoring are:
- Total Network Visibility – Identify the Top Talkers and Applications on your network. With SNMPc OnLine you can identify traffic patterns and in near real-time understand exactly how your network bandwidth is being utilised.
- Cost Effectiveness – Leverage your existing devices to deliver application monitoring without the expense of deploying additional probes.
- User Experience – By understanding exactly how and when users access applications you can make informed decisions on allocating network resources and services to deliver a common user experience across distributed networks.
- Auditing – Monitor network conversations and ensure users aren’t violating stated business policies. Verify that users are not consuming bandwidth by accessing personal or non-business applications and websites.
- Security – NetFlow can be used to identify issues such as DDoS, viruses and worms. Track down rogue applications and assess their origin and impact. SNMPc OnLine’s ability to store NetFlow data over long periods of time means that network anomalies can be recognised and analysed.
- Capacity Planning – By using SNMPc OnLine to monitor application usage over long periods of time you can plan and justify future network growth based on accurate information. Ensure that network capacity is sufficient as new applications and technologies are implemented. Check the WAN isn’t being overloaded by unwanted or inefficient traffic.
- Accounting and Billing – NetFlow tracks an individual user’s application usage and data counts. This detailed information can be used internally for cost allocation and department bill back.
- Easy Setup – SNMPc OnLine automatically detects and configures itself from NetFlow data received. This delivers meaningful results with minimal setup and in the quickest time possible.
- SNMPc OnLine protects your investment in the Castle Rock Computing management suite by delivering NetFlow monitoring as an integral feature of the SNMPc OnLine module. Unlike many other technologies in the marketplace SNMPc OnLine is a comprehensive all-in-one NetFlow solution with no additional costs based on the number of NetFlow sources or interfaces monitored.
Also included with SNMPc OnLine is a free Cisco NetFlow configuration tool, which allows users to easily configure via SNMP NetFlow v5 and v9 on their compatible Cisco devices.
SNMPc OnLine System Requirements:
- WebServer: Apache (included) or Microsoft IIS
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (Express Edition included)
- Operating Systems: Windows 2008r2, 2012, 7, 8
- Graphics Application: Microsoft Visio 2010 (optional)
- CPU: Intel 2Ghz+
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Disk Space: 100Gb
Download the datasheet:SNMPc Online