Castle Rock Computing SNMPc Enterprise Edition is a scalable, multi-user management system giving you the power to visualise, monitor and proactively manage your network. The tool employs a distributed polling agent architecture to provide a high performance solution capable of monitoring networks from several hundred devices to tens of thousands.
SNMPc Enterprise includes the SNMPc Server license, unlimited Java consoles, unlimited remote console licenses, and ten remote poller licenses.
Additional Enterprise-only features include Web-based Trend Reporting, ODBC Database Export, and live/standby server support.
Castle Rock SNMPc software is available for sale to military customers. SNMPc maintenance is available for sale to any existing SNMPc customer.
Castle Rock Computing SNMPc Enterprise Key Features:
- Monitors SNMP devices, WAN Links, Servers and Applications
- Supports SNMP v1, v2c and secure SNMP v3
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) addressing
- Scalable, Distributed Architecture
- Email/Pager Event Notification
- Vendor Independent – Manages any SNMP device from any vendor
- Key Network Metrics (e.g. Utilisation)
- Automatic WEB & Printed Trend Reports
- Live/Standby Servers with automatic failover
- Automatic Baseline Alarms
- Runs as Windows Service
- Remote Console & JAVA Access
- Real-time MIB Displays
- Automated Network Discovery
- Programming & Scripting Interfaces
- OEM Version Available
Castle Rock Computing SNMPc Enterprise System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel 2GHz
- Memory: 8GB
- Disk: 10GB
- Operating Systems: Windows 2008r2, 2012, 7, 8
Download the datasheet:SNMPc Enterprise