Arista ethernet switches are at the core of today’s next-generation Data Centre and cloud network architectures.
The Arista Extensible Operating System (EOS) on the switch runs software that delivers workflow automation, high availability, network visibility and analytics and rapid integration with a wide range of third-party applications for virtualisation, management, automation and orchestration services. Designed to meet the stringent power and cooling requirements of today’s most demanding Data Centres, Arista delivers what we think is the most efficient and best performing 10Gb Ethernet platform.
The Arista range includes:
Modular Spine Switches
- Arista 7500 Series, ideal for building low latency, high performance Data Centre networks.
- Arista 7300 Series, delivering the highest 10/40GbE capacity and power efficiency, ideal for building leaf / spine and Spline Data Centre networks.
Deep Buffer 10/40/100GbE
- 7280E Series, built for storage networks, content delivery networks, and lossless spline/leaf Data Centre designs.
Ultra Low Latency Switches
- Arista 7100 Series, enables 10 Gigabit Ethernet to be deployed everywhere in the Data Centre, which can significantly improve server utilisation and power efficiency.
Virtualised Cloud 10GbE / 40GbE
- Arista 7050X and 7250QX Series, purpose built to address the growth of big data, IP Storage applications, expansion of web and cloud Data Centres and dense virtualised multi-tenancy environments.
10Gb and 40Gb Data Centre
- Arista 7050 Series, provides the performance and scalability for big data, IP Storage applications and dense virtualisation environments in a flat 2-tier Leaf/Spine design, with low latency and high availability.
- Arista 7050T, offers wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance and backwards compatibility with existing standard Gigabit Ethernet cabling and investment protection for migration to 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Arista 7048T and 7010T, deliver a power efficient solution in a compact footprint with scalable forwarding tables.