7SIGNAL EyeQ allows you to view Wi-Fi experience data from every corner of your global network. This enables you to proactively manage Wi-Fi performance trouble-spots before users and business critical applications are affected, instead of reacting to issues when it’s too late.
7SIGNAL EyeQ collects up to 600 WLAN performance metrics from 7SIGNAL Sapphire Eyes and 7SIGNAL Mobile Eyes, stores all the data in the cloud, where it’s hosted in a SaaS deployment model, and presents it in a browser dashboard as meaningful analytics and KPIs.
The 7SIGNAL EyeQ dashboard lets you monitor many sites from a single location and is colour-coded for quick and easy recognition of status and networks. When performance levels dip below your service level targets, the you get a proactive email alert.
7SIGNAL EyeQ provides access to historical and real-time data for all the APs and clients in your network. It allows you to drill down to analyse non-performing areas to discover the root cause of WLAN issues, and get suggestions for improving network performance.
Detailed charts and graphs let you track and trend Wi-Fi performance over time and correlate data based on a myriad of variables. Trending reports also enable you to verify the impact of any changes made to your network.
With 7SIGNAL EyeQ, customers have seen:
- 50-100% improvement in baseline network performance is typical after optimisation using data from EyeQ.
- Troubleshooting reduced by 80-90% by isolating device and OS issues from Wi-Fi and network issues.
- Lower risk of service disruption from reducing the risk of error by enabling you to make informed, fact-based decisions and validate the impact of all changes.
- Dramatically reduced support calls and shortened MTTR, which lets you scale the network and support it with fewer staff.
- Avoidance of premature upgrades and the disruption they cause by providing real data to justify equipment upgrades.