Digital transformation and competitive pressures are driving rapid cloud adoption. But this in turn is increasing business risk and outpacing the abilities of traditional security methods due to distributed assets, new attack surfaces and the record precision that cyber attackers are now using in vulnerable cloud environments.
Coupled with this, most security teams that are being tasked with transformation are under-resourced and over-extended. Constrained budgets, spread across the entirety of the cybersecurity function, are leaving many teams with inadequate investment to monitor and manage threats across growing cloud workloads.
The result is that cloud breaches are accelerating by 55% year on year, and the consequences are devastating as organisations report lost productivity and revenues, brand damage and client churn.
Successful security teams have found a new way to adopt the cloud with confidence and keep pace with change. They’ve deployed comprehensive cloud protection along with rapid detection and response in a fraction of the time and cost compared to an in-house, ‘DIY’ cloud security model.
Our Cloud Security Monitoring and Response service is designed to grow with your hybrid and multi-cloud environment, mitigating cloud risk with critical insights and 24x7x365 threat detection and response. Our service protects your cloud environment using the latest security methods, but without the need for large investments across staff, operational tools, implementation, maintenance, and technology.
Our Cloud Security Monitoring and Response service delivers critical visibility with integrated threat detection and response across:
- Cloud assets
- Malware and ransomware
- Unauthorised access
- Insecure interfaces/APIs
- Hijacking of accounts
- Malicious insiders
- Rogue usage
- Data sharing
Our Cloud Security Monitoring and Response service includes:
- Provisioning of technologies
- Onboarding and implementation
- Platform management and ongoing refinements
- Situational awareness of each client environment
- Contextual threat tuning
- Threat intelligence integration
- 24x7x365 threat monitoring
- Cloud insights management and discovery (vulnerability, misconfiguration, container, and asset)
- Dedicated cloud insights management
- Threat hunting
- Forensic investigation
- Event management/false positive reduction
- Remediation guidance
- Remote managed threat containment
- Automated remediation and implementation of network changes
- Confirmation of post-event hardening
- Monitor for re-entry
- Co-managed access to platform and technologies