Today, as a storage or IT professional, you face mounting strategic and economic challenges. You have to cope with the complexity of satisfying rapidly increasing capacity and reliability requirements without additional head count. And you have to do so in a business environment where shrinking IT budgets mandate exhaustive economic justification for new initiative funding.
Our Storage Economics Workshop, delivered in partnership with HDS, helps you objectively assess your current storage environment (host connected or via a network) and make tactical and strategic plans that take advantage of new storage architectures.
The service uses a workshop approach to rapidly review your business and IT infrastructure, operational capabilities and risk areas. Within this workshop and discovery process, we evaluate your storage assets, assess and document your requirements and business drivers, provide a logical design for your storage solution and provide economic modelling for the resulting design. This assessment provides expert technical and thought leadership that can be used to promote new storage initiatives.
- Phase 1: Discovery of Existing Enterprise Storage
- Phase 2: Storage Infrastructure Assessment
- Phase 3: Logical Design Solution Workshop
- Phase 4: Economic and Return on Investment (ROI) Analysis
- Phase 5: Detailed Written Report from HDS
- Discover your total existing storage environment
- Assess your storage infrastructure and needs
- Design your new architecture in a collaborative workshop
- Analyse return on investment for multiple design options
- Justify and quantify your storage choice using an HDS–generated report