With the arrival of IPv6, new services and technologies are being offered that are IPv6-only. How prepared is your network to support IPv6 now – fully or in tandem with an IPv4 stack? We’re here to help you deploy IPv6 successfully, in partnership with Infoblox. The first step is to understand some detailed information about your current network. After our assessment, you’ll receive a report outlining the steps we recommend to you for a successful IPv6 deployment.
The Discovery Workshop takes place in 3 stages:
- Discovery of all operating network devices
- An IPv6 Workshop to create an IPv6 infrastructure plan
- Preparation of a formal report, to define supported and unsupported elements and resulting actions.
The service typically takes from 2 days to 2 weeks to collect the discovery information and a further week to deliver the report. A Statement of Work will be prepared with timescales relevant to you.
- Overcome uncertainty of implementing IPv6
- Provide credible support for your IPv6 initiatives
- Receive a roadmap for your network’s future with an actionable IPv6 plan