Migrating applications to the cloud gives organisations better control and flexibility for delivering collaborative solutions such as Microsoft Office 365. But when transitioning from on-premises email to a cloud-hosted solution, the trade-offs are often degraded performance levels and unsatisfactory user experiences.
Don’t compromise on performance. Through our Microsoft Office 365 End User Performance Optimisation service, delivered in partnership with Riverbed, we can design and implement a customised WAN Optimisation solution for Office 365 that will enhance the end-user experience while reducing WAN or Internet link utilisations.
Leveraging the latest Riverbed SteelHead technology, the service supports OPEX and CAPEX models as well as the complex, technical challenges of designing a solution around the Office 365 application.
- Accelerate delivery of Office 365 applications and data to users everywhere
- Reduce operational costs associated with Office 365 by reducing bandwidth usage, errors, and network overhead
- Increase end-user productivity and satisfaction by optimising Office 365 performance
- Tailor the service to your environment by comparing various SteelHead solutions, support models, and financial models like OPEX and CAPEX
- Mitigate implementation risk by leveraging Riverbed’s expertise, proven methodologies, and best practice configurations
- Accelerate time to value, adoption, and utilisation of SteelHead technologies