Our Pre-Application Architecture Assessment, delivered in partnership with Riverbed, ensures you meet your application deployment goals in the quickest, most risk-proof means possible.
The service provides pre-deployment visibility into the performance of applications to prevent production issues related to poor design or insufficient network resources. Using your deployment requirements, the service validates that the application will meet performance objectives, including Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and that it’s deployable within your network capacity size limits.
The service reports on the predicted end-user response times for a defined set of key transactions for tested applications in each deployment scenario. Using industry-leading hybrid simulation, the transaction analysis predicts key elements of processing or delay so that recommendations for mitigating identified inefficiencies can be made. The service also documents the network usage of the application to assess whether sufficient capacity is currently available to deploy the application, or to provide upgrade or other remediation recommendations.
- Protect against unsuccessful application deployments due to failure to meet performance goals
- Ensure applications meet end-user response time requirements
- Accurately size the network capacity to meet service level demands
- Create a common, enterprise-wide view of application performance
- Expose the dominant factors that directly determine response time performance
- Identify performance problems before deployment