Gaining visibility into how Microsoft Office 365 applications are performing is a challenge for any organisation. Cloud-based services place new constraints on your infrastructure, so quickly identifying and remediating issues during and after migrating to Office 365 is critical to ensuring a smooth rollout and ongoing performance management.
Our Performance Monitoring & Troubleshooting service for Microsoft Office 365, delivered in partnership with Riverbed, delivers the complete picture – providing data-driven insights into the migration process, performance levels, and end-user usage.
Using Riverbed SteelCentral solutions to evaluate key Internet and other WAN links, we’ll develop a monitoring plan. The instrumentation is expertly installed and configured according to Riverbed’s proven practices and methodologies, typically making use of NetFlow feeds from Internet routers or Riverbed SteelHead appliances.
Leveraging weekly reports that are generated based on customer-defined requirements and thresholds, we’ll provide recommendations for enhancing end-to-end response time. We’ll also work with your team to troubleshoot Office 365 performance issues related to the migration process and end-user experience.
- Ensure Office 365 deployments stay on schedule and on budget
- Diagnose and resolve issues during and after migrations in a timely manner
- Maximise uptime for critical Office 365 applications
- Enhance end-user experiences by closely monitoring for network and user issues
- Mitigate business disruption and loss of productivity associated with Office 365 downtime
- Expand skill sets and in-house proficiency with knowledge transfer sessions from industry leaders in application and network performance management