Migrating to Microsoft Office 365 gives your employees virtually unrestricted access to the tools they depend on to drive business. But improper planning can lead to unplanned delays, performance issues, and frustrated users.
Our Microsoft Office 365 Migration Planning & Readiness Assessment, delivered in partnership with Riverbed, avoids such complications. The service provides an in-depth analysis of your entire infrastructure, equipping your team with the data and actionable recommendations you need to deliver a superior Office 365 user experience.
We’ll use live application traffic to establish critical performance baselines, predict end-user response times, and forecast capacity and usage requirements. The service also incorporates predictions for Riverbed SteelHead optimisation, preparing you to further accelerate your Office 365 deployment.
- Use best-in-class Riverbed technologies, expertly installed on your network or in the cloud, to accelerate planning activities
- Make fast, data-driven decisions so business disruption and costly mistakes are minimised
- Predict end-state capacity, usage, and end-user response times to ensure Office 365 applications perform as expected
- Resolve performance problems in a timely manner by leveraging pre-migration performance baselines
- Apply predictive analysis of post-migration performance for key transactions to ensure SLAs are maintained