Relocating Data Centre services, whether due to consolidation efforts, expanding to a larger facility, or migrating to the cloud, is fraught with risk. While businesses expect improved flexibility, cost, and control, many don’t anticipate the application performance problems that can arise due to such changes to the infrastructure.
Our Application Dependency Mapping Assessment helps you avoid unforeseen performance problems. We provide you with a wealth of data on application performance characteristics, enabling you to craft a comprehensive migration plan based on real data, not outdated architecture diagrams.
Through application discovery, dependency mapping, and risk assessments based on current usage, as well as optional pre-migration predictive analysis, we enable Data Centre migration planners to make informed decisions, helping minimise risk while ensuring service level agreements are maintained after migration.
- Allows migration planners to make fact-based decisions so business disruption is minimised
- Mitigates overall risk by delivering crucial information for planning activities
- Identifies application dependencies based on live traffic data for accurate, current information
- Provides a pre-migration performance baseline to compare to post-migration performance for timely identification and resolution of problem areas
- Determines the migration risk of applications along with mitigation recommendations
- Applies predictive analysis of post-migration performance for key transactions to ensure SLAs are maintained