Once your Next-Generation Technology is implemented, unless you’re on our Managed or As A Service Platform, you’ll see the start of a whole new set of responsibilities to make sure you have continuous uptime.
Our Basic Support service allows you to briefly consult with one of our support engineers to get a steer on how to resolve a technical issue yourself.
Basic Support covers the following:
- Direct access to Next-Generation Technology experts: Interact with a support engineer who is trained to quickly understand your unique challenges and bring them to rapid resolution.
- Provision of step by step written instructions that you can implement so that you can resolve your issue.
- Ticket management through our Zendesk portal: Submit, update, check status, and manage support tickets for all of your supported Teneo Next-Generation Technologies.
- Documentation and FAQs: Access technology manuals, technical guides, software release notes, and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to streamline deployments and incident resolution.
- Feature releases and updates: Stay current with the latest feature updates, software and hardware updates.
For further assistance from Teneo with your incident resolution, or if you need help in applying any of the configs or changes we recommend to fix your issue, please see our Token-Based Support service.
Download our Support Services Overview:
Teneo Support Services Overview
Read Why Choose Teneo For Riverbed?
Read Why Choose Teneo For Gigamon?