REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR AN SD-WAN LUNCH AND LEARN – WE’LL BRING THE PIZZA, YOU BRING YOUR TEAM.
SD-WAN continues to hit the technology headlines. The subject is evolving rapidly across our industry and, just like the initial hype we saw around cloud computing, we knew it’d only be a matter of time before every vendor would have an SD-WAN claim and you’d be wondering how it could benefit you.
Our SD-WAN customers have reduced cost and increased network quality, reliability, bandwidth and agility across their organisations. Here’s what our SD-WAN customers all had in common:
- Deploying new applications that increased bandwidth needs, e.g. heavy voice, video, VDI usage
- Looking for new MPLS providers or broadband options to augment MPLS
- Experiencing network outages that were forcing locations to close or impacting productivity in multiple locations
- Opening new global office locations, especially where that process needed to be quick
- Planning to increase MPLS spend to accommodate bandwidth growth
Dealing with such challenges requires a new approach to WAN architecture and we’re here to help create the inspiration for new ideas within your network team.
We’d like to explore your own future WAN architecture needs by helping you to understand how SD-WAN can be leveraged strategically within your organisation. To do that, we’d like to facilitate an SD-WAN Lunch and Learn on your site at a date convenient to you – we’ll bring the pizza, you bring your team.
Our SD-WAN Lunch and Learn will cover:
- What is SD-WAN?
- How an evolution in WAN architecture can benefit you – including connectivity, WAN Optimisation, security, app visibility.
- Global performance issues – cost & applications
- SD-WAN Technology Landscape
- SD-WAN Delivery Models
- Budget Priorities
Simply register your interest with your account manager and we’ll be straight back in touch to confirm a date. If you don’t yet have a Teneo account manager, please email us at email@example.com
Depending on the outcomes from this initial session, we can follow up with bandwidth testing, application performance analysis and document our recommended roadmap for you towards SD-WAN.
We look forward to exploring SD-WAN with you.