Migrating applications to the cloud gives you better control and flexibility for delivering Microsoft Office 365. But when transitioning from on-premises email to a cloud-hosted solution, the trade-offs are often degraded performance levels, unsatisfactory user experiences, concern about user activity within the suite and uncertainty around how you maintain visibility and control over sensitive data moving in and out of the Office 365 ecosystem.
Don’t compromise on performance or security.
Join us at the Microsoft Technology Centre (MTC) in Reading on 9th July with our partners Riverbed and Netskope where we’ll explore how to:
- Ensure Office 365 deployments stay on schedule and on budget
- Gain visibility into how Microsoft Office 365 applications are performing
- Enhance the end-user experience
- Maximise uptime for critical Office 365 applications
- Discover all Office 365 and ecosystem apps you have running
- Extend your access and usage policies to Office 365
- Protect data in Office 365 and its ecosystem
- Detect and manage security threats