Location: Dulles, VA, USA
Based in Dulles, VA, this role reports to the Inside Sales Manager. The purpose of this role is to provide sales support and high standards of customer care to existing and prospective customers, dealing with inbound transactions and resolving issues. This is a full time post but part-time hours would be considered for the right candidate.
Manage the relationships with third-party logistics companies to ensure all shipping requirements for customers are met
- Work as part of a global team to support Teneo customers liaising and collaborating with sales, marketing, finance and administrative functions.
- Develop familiarity in the business values that Teneo products and services provide.
- Create customer ready sales recommendations.
- Coordinate responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Create pricing documentation and quotes for the sales team.
- Build and maintain a bank of standardised responses and templates.
- Manage deal registrations in vendor portals. Confirm and monitor critical dates.
- Work with vendors and distributors to get specific quotes for Teneo opportunities.
- Acknowledge customer orders and update them on the status of an order or a delivery.
- Manage customer orders and submit them for approval through NetSuite.
- Answer and respond to inbound telephone calls from existing and prospective customers
- Use NetSuite to record all activities.
- Contact existing customers to renew maintenance agreements in line with process.
- Manage maintenance renewals by following the renewals process.
- Create and manage forecasts for maintenance renewals in NetSuite.
- Attend regular sales meetings.
- Checking sales orders for accuracy and processing them in our ERP system, NetSuite
- Raising Purchase orders to vendors
- Raising Sales Invoices to customers
- Reviewing open purchase and sales orders reports weekly and taking action as required
education and work experience
- Educated to Associates or Bachelor degree level.
- Demonstrable track record in customer service, or other customer facing roles.
Key KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES