Location: New York, New York
Account Executives are the primary Teneo interface to customers and prospective customers, where the goal is to consistently sell profitably while optimizing both customer and vendor (partner) satisfaction.
- Achieve or exceed all sales targets.
- Build and maintain excellent rapport with all constituencies; Teneo colleagues, current and prospective customers, and vendor partners.
- Have expertise in the business values that Teneo solutions provide.
- Be an expert in the market dynamics (size, competition, maturity, buying cycles) relative to Teneo solutions.
- Develop a territory plan supporting the achievement of the sales targets.
- Put together account maps and plans for all customers.
- Conduct in-depth consultations with customers to identify specific business needs and analyse financials.
- Develop and execute sales meetings that advance the sales cycle.
- Communicate effectively in person and utilizing all forms of media (telephone, email; text).
- Understand and leverage Teneo and partner resources effectively and efficiently; including but not limited to technical, marketing, and financial resources.
- Articulate verbally or in writing the business value Teneo solutions provide uniquely appropriate by customer level (analyst, administrator, manager, director, executive, C suite).
- Create and make effective group presentations.
- Interact with Teneo technical resources to assure solutions are suitable and optimized for the customer’s environment.
- Communicate extensively internally using a variety of methods and systems to suit the audience, providing and sharing timely and accurate reports, sales forecasts and business plans.
- Participate in industry, customer, or vendor partner events as directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work and life experience
- Demonstrable track record in business to business sales, or certifiable sales training suggesting readiness
- Work or military position experience reflecting awareness of the commercial impact of IT
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Understanding of general business- functions, contributors and impediments to business success
- Understanding of Information Technology’s role in business
- Basic Sales Training; e.g. PSS, SPIN, Sandler System, Ziegler.
- Consultative Sales Training; e.g. Holden
- Excellent relationship- building management skills.
- Excellent English writing skills in a business context.
- Critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving.
- Verbal communication skills – conversational, questioning, listening and presenting.
- Organized, efficient and structured.
- Makes a great first-impression
- Intellectually curious
- Team-Oriented, yet competitive and individually success (or income)-driven