The purpose of this role is to act as the primary Teneo interface to customers and prospective customers, consistently sell profitably while optimizing both customer and vendor (partner) satisfaction .
- Achieve or exceed all sales targets.
- Build and maintain excellent rapport with all constituencies; Teneo colleagues, current and prospective customers, and vendor partners.
- Have expertise in the business values that Teneo products and services (“Teneo solutions”) provide.
- Be an expert in the market dynamics (size, competition, maturity, buying cycles) relative to Teneo solutions.
- Develop a territory plan supporting the achievement of the sales targets.
- Put together account maps and plans for all customers.
- Conduct in-depth consultations with customers to identify specific business needs and analyse financials
- Identify prospective buyers of Teneo solution and generate demand to support sales targets
- Develop a winning sales strategy per identified opportunity.
- Develop and execute sales meetings that advance the sales cycle.
- Communicate effectively in person and utilizing all forms of media (telephone, email; text).
- Understand and leverage Teneo and partner resources effectively and efficiently; including but not limited to technical, marketing, and financial resources.
- Develop and present actionable customer recommendation and pricing documents; i.e. that customers can buy from.
- Articulate verbally or in writing the business value Teneo solutions provide uniquely appropriate by customer level (analyst, administrator, manager, director, executive, C suite).
- Create and make effective group presentations.
- Leverage and tailor Teneo collateral to suit individual customers and situations.
- Interact with Teneo technical resources to assure solutions are suitable and optimized for the customer’s environment.
- Provide demonstrations and set up, monitor and review the success of pilots.
- Develop and submit order packages to Teneo order operations.
- Communicate extensively internally using a variety of methods and systems to suit the audience, providing and sharing timely and accurate reports, sales forecasts and business plans.
- Keep up to date, comprehensive and accurate records of customers’ business status and activity using a CRM system. Engage and work with vendors and other customer suppliers to integrate technologies.
- Participate in industry, customer, or vendor partner events as directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work and life experience
- Demonstrable track record in business to business sales, or certifiable sales training suggesting readiness
- Work or military position experience reflecting awareness of the commercial impact of IT
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Understanding of general business- functions, contributors and impediments to business success.
- Understanding of Information Technology’s role in business.
- Basic Sales Training; e.g. PSS, SPIN, Sandler System, Ziegler.
- Consultative Sales Training; e.g. Holden.
- Excellent relationship- building management skills.
- High level proficiency in basic mathematics, including algebra.
- Excellent English writing skills in a business context.
- Critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving.
- Verbal communication skills – conversational, questioning, listening and presenting.
- Organized, efficient and structured.
- Makes a great first-impression
- Intellectually curious
- Team-Oriented, yet
- competitive and individually success (or income)-driven