2018 was the year that interest in SD-WAN began to ramp up in the networking industry as more enterprises started to assess the benefits of the technology, and more early adopters started to make concrete purchasing decisions.
In this SD-WAN: Hitting the Mainstream e-guide sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com, industry experts explore the state of play in the SD-WAN market. You’ll find comments from Teneo CTO Marc Sollars on pages 16 and 18.
Here’s the table of contents:
- Intelligent automation and the WAN: Is SD-WAN moving mainstream?
- What are the current SD-WAN options for enterprises?
- Four misconceptions regarding the benefits of SD-WAN
- Securing the SD-WAN: The next network challenge
- What are the benefits of SD-WAN services vs. MPLS?
- 4 steps to start a successful migration from MPLS to SD-WAN
Download the e-guide:SD-WAN: Hitting the mainstream
You can contact us about SD-WAN using the form below.