We’re looking for a curious, adaptable and customer-focused individual to perform the role of Service Engineer at Teneo, providing post-sales technical support and service to customers.
Salary dependent on experience however full training will be provided, we just ask that you have a willingness to learn and have a keen interest in computing/networking/technology.
- Provide first- and second- line support for our Work From Anywhere suite of solutions via phone, email and web conference.
- Liaise with vendors and/or distributor support teams to resolve customer issues.
- Pre-configure customer systems.
- Install and base configure customer systems/solutions.
- Advise and/or undertake customer upgrades or configuration changes.
- Follow support processes.
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the Service Desk, Service Delivery and Technical Sales teams to ensure the smooth operation of technical issues, whether pre- or post-sales.
- Take occasional responsibility for Managed Service customers; making Managed Service recommendations, attending on-site Managed Service review meetings, writing Managed Service reports, completing actions and assisting in the development of the Teneo Managed Service environment.
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the service team and technical team to ensure the smooth operation and maximum performance of all networks.
Education & Work Experience
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard or completion of further education
- Awareness of cloud, security and endpoint technology
- 2+ years’ experience of providing technical support would be advantageous but not essential
Knowledge, Skills & Qualities
- Understands network management and network infrastructure technologies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and growing environment
- Relationship management skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical and logical
- Problem solving skills
- Organised and efficient
- Driven and motivated