We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager with significant experience in a customer success or customer service role to support and engage customers at every stage of the customer lifecycle, leading to improved account retention and product diversity.
- Liaise with Strategic Account Managers, Technical Customer Success Consultants (TCSCs) and Services team to create and implement a customer loyalty plan for tier 1 and 2 customers.
- Build relationships at multiple levels of the customer’s organization.
- Oversee customer onboarding process and keep customers and wider Teneo team updated at each milestone.
- Create bespoke agendas for customer review meetings and involve Teneo staff in any meeting preparation and documentation required.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with customers on a pre-determined cadence to maintain a current client pulse.
- Keep CRM up to date with key contacts and notes from any conversations.
- Arrange executive sponsor meetings with 1st and 2nd tier customers.
- Facilitate Technical Customer Reviews and discovery roadmap sessions between customers and TCSCs.
- Organize training and knowledge transfer sessions on technology solutions.
- Organize bi-annual technology health checks.
- Monitor and report on customer health-related KPIs.
- Escalate customer issues internally and provide updates to stakeholders.
- Manage incremental expansion projects for customers.
- Manage customer renewals in partnership with Technical Customer Success team.
- Recognize upsell and cross-sell opportunities and initiate meetings with sales team.
- Be the Teneo expert on key accounts.
- Work with relevant vendors and Teneo teams to provide customers with proactive updates on new features, products, and changes to pricing.
- Survey customers to seek regular feedback on Teneo’s performance and share internally.
- Devise customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Provide monthly statistical reports on health of customer’s technology solutions.
- Contact customers who have not logged support tickets within 90 days to check in on the quality of service/solution.
- Check with customers upon resolution of trouble tickets that were open for more than two weeks to gain feedback on experience with Service Desk.
- Follow up negative CSAT ratings.
- Increase customer attendance at Teneo technical workshops.
- Organize customer and Teneo social events.
- Keep up to date with and articulate the function and value of Teneo’s product offerings at a high level.
Education and Work Experience
- Degree standard of education
- Consistent track record in customer success or customer service roles
Knowledge, skills and qualities
- Working knowledge of Hubspot
- Understanding of: Enterprise hybrid architectures and Managing & delivering IT
- Teneo’s technical value proposition (connect, protect, analyse and act)
- Relationship building and management
- High levels of emotional intelligence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organization
- Issue resolution
- Stakeholder management
- Project management.
- Positive and optimistic
- Detail oriented.
What We Offer You:
- A salary of £50,000 – £60,000
- Flexibility with work schedule and working location
- Open paid holiday allowance
- An employee recognition programme
- An energetic and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to work for a company that is working towards impacting the lives of 1M children through partnering with charities on education projects around the world.